At present, there are two kinds of methods to increase the efficiency of textile auxiliaries.
The first way is to use more than two kinds of additives with different properties in accordance with certain principles, known as the external compound method, made of new varieties with better performance than the composition, this is the domestic and foreign development of new textile auxiliaries, especially the main way.
For example, amino silicone softener has excellent durability softness, but the difference of water absorption, through the combination of polyurethane prepolymer, can be made of both silicone-specific softness, smoothness, and polyurethane prepolymer has a full sense of soft rebound and water absorption and other new varieties;
Also such as alkyl alcohol ether carboxylic acid salt (AEC) biodegradation of good, capable of hard water, with excellent emulsification, dispersion, wetting, solubilization and other properties, is the main raw material for the manufacture of green pretreatment agent, and its complex with alkyl siloxane to retain the above advantages, but also to improve the soft effect, so that the fabric anti-wrinkle not yellowing, is an excellent green fabric softener.
The second way is to introduce another functional group of auxiliaries in the auxiliary structure, so that the new auxiliaries have new functions, called the internal compound method, such as the introduction of the emulsion group on the organic silicon molecule chain, so that the new auxiliaries can be emulsified into microemulsion alone without emulsifier.
(1) Textile auxiliaries production companies too much, small, scattered, shape economies of scale, lack of competitiveness.
(2) The production capacity of general-purpose auxiliaries is surplus, and the production companies compete for lower prices, such as the production capacity of surfactants used in textile auxiliaries and the practice value has greatly exceeded the demand of domestic shopping malls, so that the price of the additives fell again, has become unprofitable.
(3) Less types of auxiliaries. In particular, the special high-grade additives are less, have to rely on imports, the current China has developed and produced textile auxiliaries only the number of international categories of 8%, the share of specialized advanced auxiliaries is lower, such as organic fluorine series of waterproof oil-repellent is almost wholly dependent on imports. More than 20 years of scientific and technological research in spite of the development of some new textile auxiliaries, but with independent intellectual property rights of the auxiliary commodity Fung Clodronic Kok. After China's accession to WTO, the import cost of senior auxiliaries will fall further, more foreign companies will enter the Chinese shopping malls, making the development of China's senior auxiliaries more difficult.
(4) Environment-friendly textile auxiliaries development and slow, this is the most outstanding textile auxiliaries at the time of doubt.
(5) The quality of additives is unstable, and the shortage of inspection methods, particularly reflected in the consistency of textile auxiliaries. Other, the purity of the additive is not high, the impurity content is big, the ingredient that contains impurity is also unclear.
(6) Textile auxiliaries standardized operation is still very backward, most of the additive quality objectives only conventional, general purpose, short characteristics target.
(7) The production technology of auxiliaries and the level of wastes management need to be improved. The toxicity of textile auxiliaries and the pollution in the process of production have become the bottleneck restricting the development of this profession.