According to its different chemical structure characteristics, textile auxiliaries are mainly divided into surfactants and polymers and two categories. Depending on their ionic properties, surfactants can be divided into anionic, cationic, amphoteric and nonionic.
Depending on their hydrophilic groups, the anionic surfactants can be classified into aliphatic carboxylic acid salts, fatty alcohol sulfuric acid ester salts, alkyl sulfonates, alkyl benzene sulfonates and phosphoric acid ester salts. As the longest application, the largest and lowest price of surfactants, anionic surfactants have excellent net cleaning, emulsification and solubilization, in the textile processing is mainly used as a net lotion, wetting Agents, scouring agents and leveling agents.
According to its structure, cationic surfactants can be divided into primary amine salt, secondary amine salt, tertiary amine salt and quaternary ammonium salt. Because of its strong emulsification, dispersion and foaming effect, cationic surfactants in the textile processing process commonly used as softeners, antistatic agents and leveling agents.
According to its different structure, amphoteric surfactants can be divided into amino carboxylic acid, betaine and imidazoline type. It not only has a good penetration, emulsification and cleaning effect, and its biodegradability is low, compatibility is good, in textile finishing commonly used as softener, leveling agent.
According to their different structure, non-ionic surfactants can be divided into fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether and alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether two categories. Because of its strong emulsification, degreasing, solubilization and low foam and other properties, so its textile processing in the larger amount, second only to cationic surfactants, commonly used as emulsifiers, leveling agents and scouring agents The
1) textile auxiliaries production company too much, small, scattered, not form a scale economy, the lack of competitiveness.
(2) the production capacity of general additives surplus, and the production company competing to lower prices, such as for textile auxiliaries of the production capacity and practical output value has been greatly exceeded the needs of domestic shopping malls, making the auxiliary offer fell , Has been unprofitable.
(3) less variety of additives. In particular, the use of special high-level additives is less, have to rely on imports, China has developed and produced a variety of textile auxiliaries only 8% of the international species, dedicated senior auxiliary share is lower, such as organic fluorine series of water and oil Almost all dependent on imports. More than 20 years of scientific and technological research despite the development of a number of new textile auxiliaries, but with independent intellectual property rights of additives products. China's accession to the WTO after the import costs of advanced additives will be further reduced, more foreign companies will enter the Chinese shopping malls, making China's advanced additives to carry out more difficult.
(4) the development and development of environmentally friendly textile auxiliaries slow, which was the most outstanding textile auxiliaries to ask questions.
(5) the quality of additives is unstable, and the short inspection method, especially reflected in the consistency of textile auxiliaries. Other additives are not high purity, impurity content, the composition of impurities contained is not clear.
(6) standardization of textile auxiliaries are still very backward, most of the quality of additives only conventional, common goals, short features of the target.
(7) additives production technology and waste management level need to be improved. The toxicity of textile auxiliaries and the pollution problem in the production process have become a bottleneck restricting the occupation.